Line separator


This page has answers to your questions about COVID-19 as well as resources to help you with food, housing, and employment.

Suburb Houses
Need Housing Help?

If you are behind in rent or mortgage payments, Pike county is here to help.


We can assist income-eligible renters with up to 12 months of rent and income-eligible homeowners with up to three months of mortgage payments.

PA Department of Health.jpg

Get Help

If you have COVID-19 symptoms or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, call your doctor first.

There are currently three testing sites in Pike County:

Pike County Training Center

  • By prescription only

  • Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

  • Location: 135 Pike County Boulevard, Hawley, PA


This testing site was initiated by Wayne Memorial Health System along with Pike County’s Emergency Management officials and the Pike County Commissioners.  

Dingmans Medical Center

  • By prescription only

  • If you are a new patient, click here to pre-register

  • If you are a current patient, call 570-828-8000 to schedule a Televisit

  • Location: 592 Route 739 Suite 1, Dingmans Ferry, PA


  • Drive-through testing 

  • Free tests for people without a prescription

  • Appointments are required

  • Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7 to 9 a.m.

  • Click here for more information or to schedule an appointment

  • Location: 220 Route 6 & 209, Milford, PA

Learn about health insurance special enrollment periods.

Report child abuse or get help with domestic violence


Find a food pantry close to you using this tool from Second Harvest Food Bank of Lehigh Valley and Northeast Pennsylvania


Apply for SNAP (food stamps)

Wallenpaupack Area School District offers a free grab and go breakfast and lunch for students. Click here for more information.

If you are in need of food assistance, you can also call the USDA National Hunger Hotline at 1-866-3-HUNGRY or 1-877-8-HAMBRE (for Spanish) from Monday through Friday (7 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET).


Resources for homeowners and renters from Fannie Mae

Resources for homeowners

Resources for renters

  • CARES Rent Relief Program (PHFA)

  • For assistance with rental payments, contact the Pike County Human Services office at (570) 296-3434 or send them an email.

Utility Assistance

Learn about your fair housing rights

Pike County's Fair Housing officer is Robert Ruiz. For assistance related to fair housing, call (570) 296-3434 or send him an email.

Work and Money

Keep yourself safe at work with these tips from the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry

Unemployment Compensation

Other Benefits

Update Your Resume and Look for a Job

Concerned about the practices of your employer or another business? Report it to the Pennsylvania Department of Health using this form 

Help with Money


To report fraud related to COVID-19, contact the U.S. Department of Justice

About COVID-19