C6640_Wayne County Human Services_CaptureCode_UVT
Housing Development

RFPs and Programs

Pike County is accepting qualifications from contractors to be placed on our registry for housing rehabilitation projects. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.

Pike County has several programs available:

For more information about the Community Development Block Grant, contact Robert Ruiz, Executive Director of Human Services, at (570) 296-3434.